XP (Extreme Programming) is a form of Agile software development. This site contains Bill Wake’s essays on XP, Agile, Lean, Scrum, and related topics.
|Are you a Product Owner or a writer of user stories? I’d love to hear about your challenges and successes at email@example.com!|
Articles By Role
Most Popular Articles
- INVEST in Good Stories: I, N, V, E, S, T
- Resources: Refactoring, TDD, Set-Based Design, Coaching, Testing.
- Twenty Ways to Split Stories
- XP on One Page
- Scrum on a Page
- Set-Based Concurrent Engineering
- Room and Charts Gallery (Contribute! Share your pictures.)
- Scrum from Hell
- Test-First Challenge
- Job Aids (now an external site)
- Games (area)
Check out the reviews (mostly books) on a variety of topics.
(Disclaimer: If you buy a book through my link, I get a small credit with Amazon.)
Bill Wake is a senior consultant with Industrial Logic. Check out our great e-learning on TDD, refactoring, user stories, and more! Bill has been involved with XP and Agile software for more than ten years, in a variety of domains including financial, biotechnology, publishing, and more. His other interests include design, games, and dulcimer.
Follow Bill Wake on Twitter: @wwake
Some material formerly on this site has migrated to other sites:
- billwake.com contains Bill’s posts unrelated to agile software.
- jobaids.info contains material on how to create job aids.
Copyright 1994-2016, William C. Wake. All Rights Reserved.